Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Stand up Comedians

Go down 
+6
Otakugray
proceedtoheaven
narutoguy03
MyBrothersACretin
LoneSaiyan115
thekungfukid
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

Favorite Stand up Comedians  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:31 am

I love stand up comedy and wanted to know who your favorites are

Some of my favorite comedians are (among others):
Louis CK
Patton Oswalt
Joe Rogan
Dave Chappelle
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:33 am

i kno i will get flamed but i like a bit of dane cook....

besides that i like Jeff Dunham and the Blue Collar boys
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:35 am

dane cook
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:37 am

I don't watch much stand up comedy, but I really like watching Dave Chappelle, Dane Cook and Russell Peters.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:43 am

Lewis Black his humor is my humor XD
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:06 am

Lewis Black is awesome. And Dane cook is hit and miss with me . Definitely like his newer stuff more.

Oh and if you haven't listend to Joe Rogan or Louis C.K, you're missing out gentleman =)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VJYk75xzQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIubSGIRPbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Z_ZducwbQ&feature=related

Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:56 am

Dane. He is quite repetitive but he is still really funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 am

Best comedian of all time, hands down Eddie Izzard!
Back to top Go down
sirreginald
Saiyan Elite
sirreginald

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm

Bill Bailey clearly one of the most entertaining comedians ive seen. Amazing live! Pure genius
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Actually my favorite changed.

My favorite comedian is George Carlin. That guy is a genius.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:31 pm

otakugray wrote:
Actually my favorite changed.

My favorite comedian is George Carlin. That guy is a genius.

This. Carlin is amazing
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:05 pm

His humor is true and awesome.
Back to top Go down
sirreginald
Saiyan Elite
sirreginald

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 am

cant say ive herd him realy
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm

then look him up. hes great.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:55 pm

dont forget demetri martin!
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Mitch Hedberg and Demetri Martin, I hate Dane Cook
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
sleepwalk
Academy Student
sleepwalk

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 am

i don't find stand-up comedy to be funny at all. it's much too rehearsed and deliberate.

but dane cook is straight up obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:27 am

If you can't laugh at Brian Regan then I feel sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:47 am

I mean they kinda have to rehearse it... otherwise they wouldn't have an act... its like trying to shoot a movie without a script haha
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:09 pm

sleepwalk wrote:
i don't find stand-up comedy to be funny at all. it's much too rehearsed and deliberate.

You really have never found any stand up comedian funny? Thats crazy. In my opinion, stand up is a 100 times funnier than any movie can ever hope to be. Do you find movies funny?
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:17 pm

thekungfukid wrote:
sleepwalk wrote:

You really have never found any stand up comedian funny? Thats crazy. In my opinion, stand up is a 100 times funnier than any movie can ever hope to be. Do you find movies funny?

I think it depends on the kind of movie and the person. For me, movies with stories that don't seem funny, but end up being funny because of the situation, are the most hilarious kinds of movies to me. A good example would be I Love You, Man. You also got The Hangover too. Will Ferrel movies get me falling off my chair too.
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:28 pm

jvmrtnz wrote:
thekungfukid wrote:
sleepwalk wrote:

I think it depends on the kind of movie and the person. For me, movies with stories that don't seem funny, but end up being funny because of the situation, are the most hilarious kinds of movies to me. A good example would be I Love You, Man. You also got The Hangover too. Will Ferrel movies get me falling off my chair too.

The Hangover isn't funny at all in my opinion. If a comedy has a lame story, it's automatically a lame movie.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 am

GaryOak wrote:
jvmrtnz wrote:
thekungfukid wrote:
sleepwalk wrote:

The Hangover isn't funny at all in my opinion. If a comedy has a lame story, it's automatically a lame movie.

Most comedy movies don't have a good story at all to begin with, that's why most of them don't get very good ratings.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:15 pm

I though the Hangover was funny... While it wasn't golden I thought the story was good.. and the writing was hilarious....

Now the sequel probably not as funny as the first. its mostly being made for money haha.
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:02 pm

jvmrtnz wrote:
GaryOak wrote:
jvmrtnz wrote:
thekungfukid wrote:
sleepwalk wrote:

Most comedy movies don't have a good story at all to begin with, that's why most of them don't get very good ratings.

Exactly, that's why I only really watch comedies from the 60's to the 90's, after that they turned into *insert random joke here and expect results*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Stand up Comedians    Favorite Stand up Comedians  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Stand up Comedians
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next