Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.

Go down 
+6
thekungfukid
LoneSaiyan115
Otakugray
MyBrothersACretin
proceedtoheaven
compbros
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. Empty
PostSubject: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:46 am

Me and my brother can't stand any Halo game. Part of it is the hype it gets and part of it is we believe it's overrated. However, neither of us have ever given any Halo game much play but that's about to change. This weekend I (BG) am going to give Halo an honest chance as I play Halo:Reach. I'm going into this with the mindset that I've never played a Halo game and have never heard of the series to give it as fair a chance as possible.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:47 am

sweeet ima getting it too 8D
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:56 am

ima pre order it soon, just cause i want the extra armor hahaha, but ya the beta was really fun, it was more realistic than halo 3 and it was cool because you were grouped better, meaning you werent playing against pros who fuckin dominated you
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 am

COULD YOU BE JUSTIN BIEBER'S IDEAL GIRL?

sorry it was a random ad on here XD

Anyways, personally i dont hate a lot of things. i think hate is a strong word. There ARE a few things i cant stand however. Such as twilight, justin bieber, and my Graphic design teacher.

Halo is not on my list of hate or dislike. Its a game and i dont really like to hate on games because tbh theres always a better game out there thats going to be made in a few years anyways.
Halo is one of those games. Every year a new one comes out that appeals to another half of the gaming audience. Eventually it will reach out to the right kind of gamer and that gamer will then buy it.

In conclusion, perhaps Halo: Reach is Comp's halo game. Who knows.

Have fun man. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:27 am

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
ima pre order it soon, just cause i want the extra armor hahaha, but ya the beta was really fun, it was more realistic than halo 3 and it was cool because you were grouped better, meaning you werent playing against pros who fuckin dominated you

im one of those pros you speak of XD
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:55 am

ya...if you havent noticed im not exactly the best gamer, my skill level on bc2 is only 120 lol
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:15 pm

199 XDD
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:40 pm

2 hours of playing Reach and I'm done. It's just not a game for me...............bored me to no end.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:44 pm

wait... how did you play it already?????
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:56 pm

I know people in the business...................meaning my Mom works at Walmart when Tax Season ends. I was able to get it early........I regret it.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 pm

send it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahaha
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:00 am

how do you not like it!? even if you dont play online much (like me) its just a fun game to play with friends...
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:03 am

shooters aren't for everyone.. i know a lot of ppl that hate them, I'm a jack of all trades gamer... i like pretty much every category of game... Whats your preferred game genre comp?
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:09 am

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
how do you not like it!? even if you dont play online much (like me) its just a fun game to play with friends...

I tried, I really did but it was just boring as hell. If I had played Halo when it first came out I might have liked it but now it just seems like a generic Sci-Fi shooter.

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
shooters aren't for everyone.. i know a lot of ppl that hate them, I'm a jack of all trades gamer... i like pretty much every category of game... Whats your preferred game genre comp?

Not at all, Halo is one of the only shooters I don't like. In fact, off the top of my head I can only think of 2 or 3 other shooter games/series I don't like.

Last edited by compbros on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 am

alright then, but ya i dont play online much, in fact i almost never play online, but i play local at friends houses all the time, its just fun with 4 friends on blood gulch, having warthog wars XD
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 am

compbros wrote:

Not at all, Halo is one of the only shooters I don't like. In fact, off the top of my head I can only think of 2 or 3 other shooter games/series I don't like.

ah ok.... some of the better shooters nowadays are the single player noes... bioshock is a good example of this
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:54 am

bioshock. -drools at the awesome-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:23 am

I was never a halo person either. Besides not being a huge fps fan, the unrealistic physics always annoyed me and all the weapons look like they were designed by super soaker
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:08 pm

bioshock is badass O-o
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu
Academy Student
Seiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Bioshock 2 was alittle less impressive then Bioshock 1 in terms of being amazed but yeah it was a great game to play. I also Played Halo for about a tear when it came out tho.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 pm

waiting for midnight.............. me wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:17 pm

I actually want to play this now. I was reading the reviews and it looks really good.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:19 pm

preordered it online, its being delivered to my house tomorrow!!!!
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:11 am

ive played...i love...its awsome @___@
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:41 am

**drools** f'ing amazing, the graphics are awesome and the cutscenes are legit, plus the online is really smooth, especially for a new release
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Video Games :: Xbox 360 Games-
Jump to: