Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+5
narutoguy03
MyBrothersACretin
compbros
proceedtoheaven
LoneSaiyan115
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

Avatar The Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/ap/tv%20legend%20of%20korra--1661492063_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

A NEW SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:39 pm

sounds decent...
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:48 am

No Toph, no way. 70 year in the future and they will probably only talk about Aang and Katara.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:41 pm

OMG, I CANT WAIT What a Face
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 pm

compbros wrote:
No Toph, no way. 70 year in the future and they will probably only talk about Aang and Katara.

Aang died. So a the Avatar was reincarnated into Korra, a water bender. She's already mastered Water, Fire and Earth, and now she has to learn Air. Aang and Katara's son is gonna be her teacher, his name is Tenzin.

However this sounds promising.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:21 pm

as long as Shamalan.... is not anywhere near this then it will be good haha
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:30 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
as long as Shamalan.... is not anywhere near this then it will be good haha

LOL. He fucked up so bad. He even had an actual SHOW to base the movie off and he still messed up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Camel
--Freshman--
Mr. Camel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Ohhh sounds intersting. I love Avatar so hopefully this will be as good as avatar.

Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathBee2590
Academy Student
DeathBee2590

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:20 pm

I love avatar and that but... this is gonna be pretty bad -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DeathBee2590
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:30 pm

HAVE FAITH BEE! it could actually be good, besides mike and bryan said that it would have a lot of "flashbacks" so hopefully itll show the gang from after the show ended
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:55 pm

DeathBee2590 wrote:

Explain, because I don't understand how this can be bad. Mike and Bryan are working on this one, the guys who created the original Avatar series and that was pretty epic if you ask me. And event though they're aiming for more of a mature and darker story, they're still gonna keep some comic relief in there.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:31 pm

it sounds good as a concept...buti see where bees concerns are from...with the darker sewtting it "could" end up as over dramatic and ruin the avatar feel. But im sure theyll find a good medium
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:43 am

proceedtoheaven wrote:
it sounds good as a concept...buti see where bees concerns are from...with the darker sewtting it "could" end up as over dramatic and ruin the avatar feel. But im sure theyll find a good medium

Well the guys who are making this want to make it for an older audience. If they keep the same feeling and tone from the original series, it would totally fail if it was put up with the story they have for this new series. And I feel as if the darker part of the story in the original Avatar series made it what is was. The episodes where they talked about how Katara's mom was killed, showing Monk Gyatso's skeleton, when Zuko was learning how to re-direct lightning, I feel as if those were the better episodes.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:51 am

i agree with you there...but in the end we just have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
DeathBee2590
Academy Student
DeathBee2590

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:12 am

narutoguy03 wrote:
DeathBee2590 wrote:

Explain, because I don't understand how this can be bad. Mike and Bryan are working on this one, the guys who created the original Avatar series and that was pretty epic if you ask me. And event though they're aiming for more of a mature and darker story, they're still gonna keep some comic relief in there.

Well since the movie came out I don't have faith in avatar anymore xD
since Mike and Bryan will make it it can be good, there were a lot of thing undone in the original series too so hopefully they tell somthing about the past too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DeathBee2590
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:25 pm

DeathBee2590 wrote:
narutoguy03 wrote:
DeathBee2590 wrote:

Well since the movie came out I don't have faith in avatar anymore xD
since Mike and Bryan will make it it can be good, there were a lot of thing undone in the original series too so hopefully they tell somthing about the past too.

THAT was Shamalans fault.... the creators we said to be advising... but thats a bunch of bull... The creators will do fine... Shamalans movie is a completely different thing then the series.. at least it is to me now haha
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:24 pm

I still have yet to see the original show from start to finish ( I know!) . Anybody got a good torrent?
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:49 pm

thekungfukid wrote:
I still have yet to see the original show from start to finish ( I know!) . Anybody got a good torrent?

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5186675/Avatar_-_the_last_Airbender_-_Season_1_Complete_-_NXOR
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5188498/Avatar_-_the_last_Airbender_-_Season_2_Complete_-_NXOR
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5190628/Avatar_-_the_last_Airbender_-_Season_3_Complete_-_NXOR

These aren't the ones I downloaded, cause I downloaded each Season/Book after it was over. But from reading the comments, these seem pretty good.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:33 pm

if you dont want to download em, you can watch most of them on anime4f.com, it has up to like half of season 3
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Cool, thanks for the links.
Back to top Go down
Monkey.D.Luffy
Saiyan Soldier
Monkey.D.Luffy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:45 pm

i watch in on NWAnime.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000014507824
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Legend of Korra   Avatar The Legend of Korra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1