Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post tournaments you hear about here

Go down 
+2
LoneSaiyan115
thekungfukid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

Post tournaments you hear about here Empty
PostSubject: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Mostly because I'm to lazy to search for them and want to enter some
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:24 pm

well i don't know any as of now... i mostly only enter in tourneys nowadays that are at conventions..... winning subscriptions, and friend requests doesn't really seem all that exciting anymore haha
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Damn lone, just rain on my parade lol. You have a million subs, we get it Mad
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 pm

noooooooooooo..... 1000 subs... theres a diff haha, but hey give me a sweet vid... i haven't had a "SUB DIS BIATOCH!!!!!" vid in awhile haha
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Working on it. I was going to send you one of my old videos but saw that the last two you did were sirreginald and proceed. Then I got all self conscious about it. But I'll make something up to par...or as close as i can get
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:52 pm

haha just send me what you think is good... not what you think is good against proceed and regi
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:16 am

thekungfukid wrote:
Damn lone, just rain on my parade lol. You have a million subs, we get it Mad

You could submit to conventions too you know. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:13 pm

no any and all vids you sumbit will be compared to mine and shit upon O__o ....LOL im ust fuckin with ya man dont be self conscious we all evolve with our skills over time.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 pm

some MUCH slower than others **cough** me **cough**
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:48 pm

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
some MUCH slower than others **cough** me **cough**

well maybe if you didn't be all healthy and run and stuff you could be lazy slobs who edit awesome like us....... wait who was i trying to diss there hahahaha
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm thinking of hosting a Tournament starting New Years with a cash prize..........probably 50-100 bucks.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:02 pm

compbros wrote:
I'm thinking of hosting a Tournament starting New Years with a cash prize..........probably 50-100 bucks.

.......physical prize that i can hold... and spend............... i am intrigued haha
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Shouldnt we have a tournaments forum topic? That way this topic and all other tourny related topics can go under that forum. Its more organized then having random tourny topics splattered all over the WOTP forums.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 pm

yes we should i agree with otaku
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:06 pm

otakugray wrote:
Shouldnt we have a tournaments forum topic? That way this topic and all other tourny related topics can go under that forum. Its more organized then having random tourny topics splattered all over the WOTP forums.

Yeah that was supposed to be the purpose of this thread.... scratch
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 pm

he means its own TOPIC...its own section man
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Yeah I know but wouldn't a single thread be easier to manage and less work? Especially with the few members we have.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 pm

sry lone, as soon as i hit college ill try to be less healthy, right now im just tryin to get a 16 minute 3 mile
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:40 pm

no like...

>Main page

___>Tournaments

______>"Post tournaments you hear about here" Topic

Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:08 am

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
sry lone, as soon as i hit college ill try to be less healthy, right now im just tryin to get a 16 minute 3 mile

haha i kid man... i kid... if you can keep at it and totally become pwnsome at editing..... thennnnnn you are way cooler then us hahaha
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 am

proceedtoheaven wrote:
he means its own TOPIC...its own section man

okay you said it before me -fails at posting-
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:14 am

haha XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post tournaments you hear about here   Post tournaments you hear about here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post tournaments you hear about here
Page 1 of 1