Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D Empty
PostSubject: Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D   Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Twas bored, waiting for my dad to pick me up. Made a little Entei set.

Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D Enteiavi

Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D Enteisigcopy

I don't think I'm gonna use it, but just wanted to show it off Very Happy

original picture
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D   Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Sick dude, I was extremely bored at midnight like 3 days ago and attempted to make a sig for the first time in...well it was the first time i opened photoshop since i made my current sig.

Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D Zorosig

It kinda sucks, Zoro is too faded out, but i was really just messing around with textures and filters lol
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D   Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:35 pm

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
Sick dude, I was extremely bored at midnight like 3 days ago and attempted to make a sig for the first time in...well it was the first time i opened photoshop since i made my current sig.

Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D Zorosig

It kinda sucks, Zoro is too faded out, but i was really just messing around with textures and filters lol

The focal point always has to be visible and stand out more apart from the other things going on. You had Zoro covered and he blended too much with the background. But yeah, keep messing around in PS. That's what I did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D   Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hear me roar! bcuz i'm an entay :D
Page 1 of 1