Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Sports Thread

Go down 
+4
narutoguy03
LoneSaiyan115
xNekoMusumex
compbros
8 posters
AuthorMessage
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

General Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 am

NFL, NBA, Fifa, MLB, Nascar, Poker..............if it's a sport talk about it here.

Finally my Detroit Lions got a win last week though with the next match being the NYG who've been playing great defense and the offense has finally gotten their crap together I don't expect a repeat this week.

My Prediction for Best Game of Week 6: Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots.
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 am

I'm laughing at how bad Brett Favre is doing <3 I think he should stay retired =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:31 pm

See I'm more of a basketball guy.... and I'm still coping with the blow my Cavs took this summer.............. fucking Lebron.

But anyways thier looking good in the pre-season and Lebron and Wade are both injured.. Take That! Karma's a bitch hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Can't count too much on preseason.............hell the year the Lions went 0-16 they were 4-0 in the preseason.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:37 pm

hey... i takes what i get man... its Cleveland hahaha
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:39 pm

I'm always gonna be a Pistons man but from what I've seen they are not going to make the playoffs and the Lakers are gonna repeat as champs.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:49 pm

I've always been a Lakers fan. Grew up watching them with my dad.

I'm also growing on OKC, they're so fun to watch and they got the player with probably the most potential in KD. This years gonna be great!
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 pm

brett favre getting nailed in the nuts=best news ive ever seen...
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:45 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
brett favre getting nailed in the nuts=best news ive ever seen...
cheers Goallll!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:53 pm

yeah KD is awesome, hes def gonna be mvp this year
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:11 pm

my high school football team just lost last night to our crosstown rival REV...for the 4th year in a row.

we were actually winning for most of the game, and with 6 minutes left we had scored and made it 22-21. theyre on the goal line and we hold em and everyone goes ballistic cus we think we just won, but they had a time out...and with 3 seconds left they scored a field goal...fml
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:28 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:

Easily. I think LeBron's #'s will go down a bit, just because there's Wade on the perimeter and Bosh in the lane. He still can drop 30 a game, but his assists and boards will probably drop a bit.

KD's a scoring machine. His defense improved and he's has length and height to get some boards too. I still think Carmelo is the easiest scorer in the league though. I think KD's the best scorer, and Kobe's the best at creating and in the clutch.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:55 pm

jvmrtnz wrote:
LoneSaiyan115 wrote:

Easily. I think LeBron's #'s will go down a bit, just because there's Wade on the perimeter and Bosh in the lane. He still can drop 30 a game, but his assists and boards will probably drop a bit.

KD's a scoring machine. His defense improved and he's has length and height to get some boards too. I still think Carmelo is the easiest scorer in the league though. I think KD's the best scorer, and Kobe's the best at creating and in the clutch.

agreed on all accounts, and ya know i like Lakers fans like you.... the ones that aren't "OMFG LAKERZ RULEZ ALL OTHER TEAMS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

haha, but apparently when Wade got injured, ppl were saying it was looking like the Cavs at crunch time last year... ya know 5 on Lebron haha
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:42 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
jvmrtnz wrote:
LoneSaiyan115 wrote:

agreed on all accounts, and ya know i like Lakers fans like you.... the ones that aren't "OMFG LAKERZ RULEZ ALL OTHER TEAMS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

haha, but apparently when Wade got injured, ppl were saying it was looking like the Cavs at crunch time last year... ya know 5 on Lebron haha

They give us Lakers fans a bad rep Sad. lol.

That will be all right in the regular season, but when it comes Playoff time, LeBron can't do it by himself. Previous seasons can account for that haha.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:23 pm

see idk... i think he could have, i think the whole elbow thing was bullshit..... if he did get to the finals and won, it would be harder for him to justify leaving to go to the heat...
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:03 pm

With the players he had in Cleveland he knew he'd never go far in the playoffs/win.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:26 pm

I've never been a team sports guy for some reason (probably because I suck at playing them lol). Just never managed to grab my attention, though to be fair, I got really excited about watching he olympics.

Only sports I follow religiously are combat sports. MMA, kickboxing, boxing, jiu jitsu if its the world championships or ADCC. Basically if its two dudes beating the shit out of each other, I'll watch it.
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Vick is a freaking machine, he is killing me in my fantasy football league right now.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:23 pm

compbros wrote:
Vick is a freaking machine, he is killing me in my fantasy football league right now.

*cough* as the owner of a pitbull i wish that everytime he takes the field hes hit head on and leaves on a stretcher...but..thats just me ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
sirreginald
Saiyan Elite
sirreginald

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Lets bring this back to life. I no its not really sport but in the summer this year i will hopefully be covering 1000 miles (1610km) on my peddle bike across Britain. I will hopefully be doing it in 10-12 days. A dedicated website will up soon and will link you all about it.

Anyways lets bring this back to sport. Thought id update myself. Currently in my tennis winter season in division 1 and currently topping the league Very Happy

Entering a go karting championship next month. Mate who used to race in in formula bmw got me into it. Just a 2 day event but can win £500 lol.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:49 am

haha well man watch out for them blue tortoise shells.... their deadly
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 am

Hahaha ^I see what you did there. But that sounds awesome man, I'm not much of a cyclist, I'll stick to running, speaking of which I have to start training for track season. Hoping for a 1:57 800 meter time this year. Last year I hit a 2:05, I need to break 2:00.8 to get into my schools top 30 record book.
Back to top Go down
sirreginald
Saiyan Elite
sirreginald

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:02 am

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
haha well man watch out for them blue tortoise shells.... their deadly

Yeh I also see what you did there, amused me lol.

And bro if you need help and tips just ask me. Can help with training exercises and routines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Sports Thread
Page 1 of 1