Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto General Discussion

Go down 
+7
thekungfukid
sirreginald
proceedtoheaven
LoneSaiyan115
narutoguy03
MyBrothersACretin
compbros
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

Naruto General Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:56 am

Discussion of all things related to the Naruto manga.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 am

um, well theres one thing, i cant believe he broke his freaking ankle!!! but other than that hes a beast
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:02 am

Naruto's new found hax is pretty sweet looking lol.

But right now, I'm just waiting for mangastream to release the new chapter.

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
um, well theres one thing, i cant believe he broke his freaking ankle!!! but other than that hes a beast

Well if you go as fast as he did and falcon kick a wall, I think that would happen haha.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:04 am

same, cant wait
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:05 am

I <3 GAI-SENSEI

But damn Kisame is a beast!
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:42 pm

narutoguy03 wrote:
I <3 GAI-SENSEI

agreed on Gai... he is a beast.... neon blue sweat, he drinks his blue Gatorade haha
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:00 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
narutoguy03 wrote:
I <3 GAI-SENSEI

agreed on Gai... he is a beast.... neon blue sweat, he drinks his blue Gatorade haha

Haha, that's my favorite kind of Gatorade, but sadly none of that shit happens to me Sad
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 pm

is it in you?
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:20 pm

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
is it in you?

That's what he said... LOL

but srsly, it's not Sad

Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 pm

LOL i like how now after making kisame a rogue monster typa guy...they give him the pathetic background of wanting a place to "belong" i swear i just lol'd hard for abit.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
LOL i like how now after making kisame a rogue monster typa guy...they give him the pathetic background of wanting a place to "belong" i swear i just lol'd hard for abit.

Everybody needs a place where they feel loved. No lie. It's true. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:18 am

yeah its true...but cmon..they couldnt have thought up something better for kisame XDD
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:34 pm

lol i mean the guy can go to the seventh gate and not have any side effects from it.... except bad BO apparently.... but besides that, damn
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:02 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
lol i mean the guy can go to the seventh gate and not have any side effects from it.... except bad BO apparently.... but besides that, damn

I know. Just shows how much durability and training he's put his body through. We've seen how much Lee has gone through, and just by opening the 4th gate he's visibly fatigued and weakened. And imagine if he used the chakra boost from the 7th Gate? That would be even more nuts.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 pm

true enough XD
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 pm

A couple things were revealed in the latest chapter, which was a pretty good chapter IMO.

Nagato/Pein is/was a part of the Uzumaki Clan, and that he was the THIRD Rikudo Sennin. So there's a Rikudo Sennin before Nagato and I think he was either a Senju, Uchiha or Uzumaki. Though there hasn't been any actual relation between the Senju and Uchiha Clan to the Uzumaki Clan so far, it makes me wonder how the Rikudo Sennin is actually chosen or given the Rinnegan.

But also, daaamn, Konan has a insane technique that would probably kill everybody that's not Madara.

Kishi did not disappoint me this week, hopefully you won't TK!
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:59 pm

No he wasn't the third sage... it was reviled the the Rinnegan was the third path of six paths.... the first two being

1. Uchiha/Sharingan
2. Senju/ Body of the Sage
3. Rinnegan

and that the other 3 could possibly be either bloodline techniques such as the Uzumaki chakra (that could also go with # 3 since he was one) or the Byakugan... Only time will tell
Back to top Go down
sirreginald
Saiyan Elite
sirreginald

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:10 pm

this is why i love naruto! so in depth about everything!
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:34 pm

i know, its not straight forward at all like some others *cough*bleach*cough*
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:39 am

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
No he wasn't the third sage... it was reviled the the Rinnegan was the third path of six paths.... the first two being

1. Uchiha/Sharingan
2. Senju/ Body of the Sage
3. Rinnegan

and that the other 3 could possibly be either bloodline techniques such as the Uzumaki chakra (that could also go with # 3 since he was one) or the Byakugan... Only time will tell

I don't think so. The way Madara said that could be taken in many different ways though, like what I think and you think. What he spoke of Nagato being the 'Third of Six Paths' could be taken very broadly.

But I forgot that the Senju and Uzumaki are distant relatives, so I don't think the Uzumaki chakra would be another Path of the Six Paths in your theory because it would fall into the same category as the Senju having the body of the Rikudo Sennin.

The other reason why I think Nagato is the third person to have the Rinnegan, not the third Path, is because of Kakashi, he thinks that it's just a mutation getting the Rinnegan. In the Naruto-verse, one person having a certain technique/bloodline limit wouldn't be so weird unless it didn't show up again in future generations, like the Rinnegan. So when a ninja with the Rinnegan shows up after a long time, of course one would think it's just a mutation or just something that would happen every something years.

I dunno though, I could be
very wrong lol.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:30 am

may i direct you to this panel

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/13

Madara says that the Senju body and the Sharingan are both paths of the sage... so yeah haha
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:27 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
may i direct you to this panel

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/13

Madara says that the Senju body and the Sharingan are both paths of the sage... so yeah haha

Got damn. Misread, misinterpreted and most of all, I failed. Hard. Yesterday was not a good day for me, at all. Woke up at 5:30 just to get to school on time. And I haaaaate the morning.

But yeah, new twist in the manga. Can't wait to see what the other 3 paths are.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:53 pm

oh yeah most definatly... gotta wonder if the Byakugan is one, and i think the tailed beasts (Juubi) are one as well, just raw chakra
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:30 pm

well, the sage did create the tailed beasts, so they very well could be a path
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:25 am

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
well, the sage did create the tailed beasts, so they very well could be a path

I don't think that would work, just because there are 9 tailed beasts. Maybe just the Jyuubi alone because I think it's safe to say that the Rikudo Sennin could control it. Either that, or Kishi could be taking a page out of TK's book and start trolling us. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto General Discussion
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next