Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!

Go down 
+6
MyBrothersACretin
GaryOak
thekungfukid
narutoguy03
nevergotim
LoneSaiyan115
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:54 pm

http://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail?pid=113538

Lol so this has been planned for around a year now... Proceed comp, and me kept trying and doing test... Then having to do more tests as we got new hardware... or a new computer like proceed did haha. But we finally did it. Hope you all enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:28 pm

I have to admit You guys are interesting to listen to lol
Looking forward to more
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 am

lol@DA's intro.

Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:16 am

So I'm listening to the podcast and I hear you guys recomending all these amazing editors .....and then I hear my name. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Im possibly the worst editor on youtube. You're talking about a guy who was too lazy to take out the subs in his last video haha. I'll actually have to try now to meet expectations. But I do appreciate the shout out. And some asshole flagged that dating sim podcast so i took it down. But awesome podcast. Everybody had interesting opinions and it was funny as hell. I thought the coment proceed made about regi's style being a perfect blend of his and lone's was spot on.

If you guys want any guests in the future, I'm a down.

Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:10 am

Holy shit a podcast. I'll give it a listen later today
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:22 pm

thekungfukid wrote:
So I'm listening to the podcast and I hear you guys recomending all these amazing editors .....and then I hear my name. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Im possibly the worst editor on youtube. You're talking about a guy who was too lazy to take out the subs in his last video haha. I'll actually have to try now to meet expectations. But I do appreciate the shout out. And some asshole flagged that dating sim podcast so i took it down. But awesome podcast. Everybody had interesting opinions and it was funny as hell. I thought the coment proceed made about regi's style being a perfect blend of his and lone's was spot on.

awwww damn man.. that was so funny haha
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Hahaha nice guys, I'm listening to it right now, btw when you searched naruto I have an extremely old video on the first page! Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:06 pm

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
Hahaha nice guys, I'm listening to it right now, btw when you searched naruto I have an extremely old video on the first page! Very Happy lol

lol was your name the same then????
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:26 pm

nope! Its from like 5 years ago or somethin, my name was sasuke918, back when I sucked even worse than i do now and used wmm lol
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:47 pm

thekungfukid wrote:

Yea, we are looking for guests. We're doing two per podcast and we have one so far so if you seriously want in just pm one of us your skype handle.
Back to top Go down
UpcomingDread
Saiyan Soldier
UpcomingDread

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 pm

The reason i'm here is because I saw the podcast on compbros youtube channel xD

Edit: And i'm on the new Bleach movie bandwagon sorry lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iUpcomingDread
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

UpcomingDread wrote:

Haha it's cool dude. We talked in a broad sense on the podcast, just get it out before the 3 day deadline proceed gave everyone... Or he will tron to your computer screen haha
Back to top Go down
UpcomingDread
Saiyan Soldier
UpcomingDread

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:47 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
UpcomingDread wrote:

Haha it's cool dude. We talked in a broad sense on the podcast, just get it out before the 3 day deadline proceed gave everyone... Or he will tron to your computer screen haha

Haha... you lost me... get what out? And who's gonna tron me? Ahh! Now i'm just scared! XD
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm

I was just quoting stuff from the podcast.... Im random at times haha
Back to top Go down
UpcomingDread
Saiyan Soldier
UpcomingDread

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
I was just quoting stuff from the podcast.... Im random at times haha

Ahh well i'm going to have to listen to it again then, which I don't mind xD
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Awesome job guys, good point definitely. Smile And thanks for recommending me! Same thing goes for me if you need a guest on the show..I'd feel famous! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Btw so we know who is saying what..you could always have a picture to represent the person talking atm..or a name of the person up...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Once we can upload the full podcast on YouTube, will try to edit videos that way. As of now we can't because we can only upload a 15 min video on the main account.

As long as we're good youtubers will be able to upload videos as long as we want. For we can only do a full audio podcast on podbean and (hopefully) iTunes haha
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:30 pm

BLEACH MOVIE BANDWAGON!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
UpcomingDread
Saiyan Soldier
UpcomingDread

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:48 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
BLEACH MOVIE BANDWAGON!!! 8D

I'm leading the bandwagon but don't tell anyone xD
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 pm

After listening to this, I feel like I should download the new Bleach movie.

Also, IMPACT
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 1: IMPACT!
Page 1 of 1