Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!

Go down 
+2
UpcomingDread
compbros
6 posters
AuthorMessage
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:59 pm

For Full Episodes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/youtube-editor-perspective/id460363259

We are joined today, once again, by TsubasaNoAMV2nd and newcomer NERD_RAGE to discuss all things gaming.

Link Dump (Added as Received):

BG Playing Mortal Kombat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCwnMf2m3NY

Recommended Games:

Alice: Madness Returns
Heavy Rain
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Starcraft 2
Assassin's Creed Series
.Dot Hack Series
K-On! Hōkago Live!!
L.A. Noire

Participants:

Live

LoneSaiyen115:
Games:

ProceedtoHeaven: IREQU1EM
Games: Gears of War (1,2,3), Assassins Creed (1,2,Brotherhood), Bulletstorm, Mass Effect (1,2) Call Of Duty (4, MW2)

NERD_RAGE:
Games:

TsubasaNoAMV2nd:TsubasaAMV
Games:Alice Madness Returns, GTA4, Left4Dead2, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Borderlands, The Orange Box, Midnight Club LA, Bully.

Compbros: N/A
Games

PSN

LoneSaiyen115:
Games:

ProceedtoHeaven:
Games:

NERD_RAGE:
Games:

TsubasaNoAMV2nd:
Games:

Compbros: Compbros
Games: Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Remember to check out the channel for full episodes and pre-podcast nonsense: https://www.youtube.com/user/WOTPPodcastYEPP?feature=mhee
Back to top Go down
UpcomingDread
Saiyan Soldier
UpcomingDread

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:25 am

Damn you guys play a lot of games lol

I like jrpgs and 2d fighters:

I don't like open world games like fallout or oblivion Razz

It's all about Legend of Dragoon and Star Ocean back on the playstation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iUpcomingDread
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:36 am

i like games 8D
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
UpcomingDread
Saiyan Soldier
UpcomingDread

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm

i like animes 8D
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 pm

don't play many games anymore :/
Not since I stopped using my gamecube
Back to top Go down
Diddy
Academy Student
Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 pm

UpcomingDread wrote:

It's all about Legend of Dragoon
I do love legend of dragoon <3. Been such a long time since I played that game though. I have to say FFX is my favorite video of all time, out of any category. I think I beat that fucking game like 6 or 7 times @_@

Multiplayer wise I have to say TF2 is up there though. Play a lot of CSS, Quake (Live of course) and Killing floor too (not anywhere even close to as much as tf2 though), and since RO2 came out that has been fun. Been getting into LoL recently as well. Also Gears is pretty much the only console shooter I was able to enjoy after Halo 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ImDiddyKongFTW?feature=mhee
UpcomingDread
Saiyan Soldier
UpcomingDread

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:27 am

DiddyKong FTW wrote:
I have to say FFX is my favorite video of all time, out of any category.

Bet your excited for the HD remake of it huh? I would of preferred a remake of FFIV or FFVI.
Back to top Go down
Diddy
Academy Student
Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:02 pm

UpcomingDread wrote:

Bet your excited for the HD remake of it huh? I would of preferred a remake of FFIV or FFVI.

WHAT, THEY ARE REMAKING IT :OOOOO That is good news Very Happy Probably would have been better for 7 imo, because as much as I'd hate to admit it, better graphics in games have kind of spoiled me, and I find it difficult to go back and play games like FFVII/LoD, even though they are amazing games. And FFX doesn't looks nearly as bad in today's world as VII does

I never played pre-7 though. I know from nearly everyone I hear who has played the old ones say 6 is the best of the entire series. I should probably get around to play it one day XD
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Not for me, I'm playing Legend of Legaia 1 as we speak. And FFVII was awful to me.
Back to top Go down
Diddy
Academy Student
Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 pm

compbros wrote:
Not for me, I'm playing Legend of Legaia 1 as we speak. And FFVII was awful to me.

D: I love FFVII. Never played Legend of Legaia though. However, I have heard of it. And it's not really that I can't play it, it's just nowhere near as awesome as an experience to me as it was when that was normal for jrpgs. I don't enjoy it nearly as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:33 pm

I find it's fine if you've PLAYED the old game before. I can go back and enjoy LoD as much as I did back then but if I tried to pick up something new it's just not gonna be as fun.
Back to top Go down
Diddy
Academy Student
Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:07 pm

compbros wrote:
I find it's fine if you've PLAYED the old game before. I can go back and enjoy LoD as much as I did back then but if I tried to pick up something new it's just not gonna be as fun.

I am in a way like that. I do find it easier to pick up older games if I had already played them, but I still don't get the same enjoyment. If I had never played them it is becomes hard for me to even play it at all. I think it's partially due to the nostalgic feeling you get when you play the older games like that. Although I find that if I can just power through the first few hours of a game, then I can really get into it and play it a shit load, no matter how good it looks.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Gears 3 is in 4 days...all other games to me are irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Gears 3 is in 4 days.......I don't care lol.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Classic rpg that everyone has to play.... Chrono Trigger
Back to top Go down
Diddy
Academy Student
Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Ya Chrono Cross is a great game. Another one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
UpcomingDread
Saiyan Soldier
UpcomingDread

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Chrono Trigger was better than Chrono Cross only thing I liked more was the opening song xD

Back to top Go down
UpcomingDread
Saiyan Soldier
UpcomingDread

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:34 pm

And I love playing old games, graphics don't matter to me hell take a look at the new game I'm playing Disgaea 4, not the best graphics but I don't care lol.

Legend of Legaia was great and so was the second one.

I say the classic rpg that everyone needs to play has to be Lunar, not just the first one but both of them. My favorite games ever~

Plus it's only game i've ever played that had outtakes at the end Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Diddy
Academy Student
Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:56 pm

hmm I think I might have meant chrono trigger. Pretty sure it was Chrono Cross who had Chrono as the main character tho, or was it the other way around? It's been so long haha I can't remember.

I have heard of Lunar too, heard it was an amazing game. Have to pick it up one day.
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 pm

UpcomingDread wrote:
And I love playing old games, graphics don't matter to me hell take a look at the new game I'm playing Disgaea 4, not the best graphics but I don't care lol.

Legend of Legaia was great and so was the second one.

I say the classic rpg that everyone needs to play has to be Lunar, not just the first one but both of them. My favorite games ever~

Plus it's only game i've ever played that had outtakes at the end Very Happy

Legaia 2 was horrendous.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:07 pm

DiddyKong FTW wrote:
hmm I think I might have meant chrono trigger. Pretty sure it was Chrono Cross who had Chrono as the main character tho, or was it the other way around? It's been so long haha I can't remember.

I have heard of Lunar too, heard it was an amazing game. Have to pick it up one day.

It was Chrono Trigger that your thinking of haha
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:08 pm

I've never played a Chrono game.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:32 pm

compbros wrote:
I've never played a Chrono game.

Blasphemy
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:29 pm

At best I THINK I played a demo, I'll probably try one out though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!   Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP) Ep. 3: MINE!
Page 1 of 1